Healthcare Advisory LawyerLondonNQ to 10 years PQE£55,000 + DOEThis national firm is independently rated by The Legal 500 and Chambers Directory as the leading provider...
Healthcare Advisory Lawyer
NQ to 10 years PQE
£52,000 + DOE
This national firm is independently rated by The Legal 500 and Chambers Directory as the leading provider of legal services to the healthcare sector. The team comprises of over 40 fee earners and in addition to clinical negligence work, it carries out a wide range of other work which includes advising on regulatory matters, public law issues, judicial reviews, mental health issues, inquests and clinical risk management.
They are now seeking a lawyer to join their highly regarded team of healthcare advisory specialists. The Advisory team helps health and social care clients across a wide range of issues, including:
- Litigation: including Court of Protection, judicial review and mental health tribunal matters
- Mental Health and Mental Capacity law, to include Deprivation of Liberty
- Public law, advising commissioning and service provider organisations on governance, powers and responsibilities, as well as funding and treatment decision making.
- Governance and patient safety investigations
- CQC and related health care regulation
- Information law (DPA/FOIA)
You will be expected to have experience of any of the above practice areas. This new post will involve being a key member of the team who is dynamic, self-motivated and able to develop skills to work with senior officers of the firm's clients.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.