Residential Property Lawyer4+ years PQEThames ValleyOur client is a national law firm with top tier Legal 500 rankings for property work. They are looking for...
Residential Property Lawyer
£35,000 - £42,000 DOE
A leading Kent firm with multiple offices in the region is seeking a residential conveyancing solicitor with at least 2 years post qualification experience. Within your role you will be responsible for:
- Managing own case load of freehold and leasehold transactions; both sales and purchases including new build and Help to Buy
- Dealing with re-mortgages
- Preparing and advising on transfers of equity
- Preparing and advising on residential tenancy agreements
- Assisting in the identification and development of new business opportunities for the department, through networking with local estate agents and other referrers
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate a wealth of residential conveyancing experience with the ability to work on your own whilst building strong client relationships.
For further information as to this role please do not hesitate to contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07921 895 776
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.