Intellectual Property PSL
Our international client is looking for an experienced intellectual property lawyer for a unique knowledge role that would be ideal for individuals looking to move away from the traditional fee earning side of work. The position provides an excellent opportunity to join the D&R practice to focus on the provision of IP Disputes knowledge to the IP Disputes team and the wider firm and its clients, within an established and supportive Knowledge function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Keeping the IP Disputes team briefed on relevant case law and other legal and procedural change; preparing and distributing reader-friendly and relevant internal and client alerts/bulletins/updates
- Supporting IP work as part of the Transformations themes.
- Organising IP know-how sharing, including authoring and collecting external and internal know-how, storing it in the knowledge database, and arranging and managing know-how sharing sessions.
- Organising the IP Disputes team's legal training programme and deliver some of the substantive training sessions.
- Developing and maintaining an up-to-date and technically excellent collection of IP precedent documents - including sector specific precedents - - following an assessment of fee earner needs.
For a confidential discussion on the position please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted