Residential Property Solicitor
PQE: 2 +-8
Our client is a regional law firm with a fantastic reputation for personal legal services. The firm has HNW level clients and are looking for a skilled, bright Residential Property Solicitor to deal with a bespoke portfolio of cases including:
- sale and purchase of freehold/leasehold property
- sale and purchase of property at auction
- mortgages and re-mortgages
- change of ownership/transfers of equity
- equity release arrangements
- lease extensions
- conditional contracts and option agreements
If you are interested in discussing further, please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott on 07921 895 776 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted