Residential Property SolicitorAll LevelsSouth Wales SwanseaWe are recruiting for a residential property solicitor for a well known South Wales based firm to assist with an...
Residential Property Solicitor
PQE: 2 +-8
Our client is a regional law firm with a fantastic reputation for personal legal services. The firm has HNW level clients and are looking for a skilled, bright Residential Property Solicitor to deal with a bespoke portfolio of cases including:
- sale and purchase of freehold/leasehold property
- sale and purchase of property at auction
- mortgages and re-mortgages
- change of ownership/transfers of equity
- equity release arrangements
- lease extensions
- conditional contracts and option agreements
If you are interested in discussing further, please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott on 07921 895 776 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.