£40,000 + DOE
Excellent multi office Regional firm is looking for a mid-level Solicitor to deal with a full range of high quality Family Law work in the Canterbury area.
A well-established practice with numerous departments and offices, they place client care at their core and endeavour to meet and exceed client needs and expectations which has resulted in an enviable reputation and loyal client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and client-focused Family Lawyer to join their clients' team near Worthing. The successful candidate will handle a full and diverse caseload encompassing all aspects of Private Family law work.
The Ideal Candidate
- You must be a qualified Solicitor from 3+ PQE.
- You must have excellent technical skills with solid experience in Family law.
- You will be able to manage a varied caseload, with supervision as necessary, meeting tight deadlines and maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- You will have strong academics.
- A flair for business development would be advantageous.
- You will have excellent client care and communications skills.
Please note; our advertisements may use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.
For more information on this role and similar roles in the Kent area. Please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott on 07921 895 776 or email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted