Title: Corporate Commercial Role
£60,000 +++ DOE
Leading UK firm is seeking a Corporate Commercial Lawyer, with ideally 4 + years experience to join them in the Guildford office.
The Guildford office provides the full range of services offered by the firm. Teams located at the office provide the local benefit of a quality, heavyweight City practice primarily for individuals and businesses located in the South and South East of England regions. They provide expert advice on both national and regional issues; the office also houses specialist teams with a national and international remit. They are looking for a Corporate Commercial Lawyer to join their Guildford Team, with the following profile:
- Broad Corporate and Company experience equivalent to 4+ years PQE
- A commitment to working in the Guildford area
- Mainstream M&A and corporate experience
- Experience of Public and Private Company work
- The following sector experience would be desirable but not essential: TMT, Healthcare, Care homes, Veterinary Practices, Pharmacy
This is an excellent opportunity for the you to progress your legal career within a fast paced corporate client team.
Please contact Liam Andrews should you require further information about the role or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities in Surrey. Liamandrews@chadwicknott.co.uk or 07921 895 776
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.