Company / Commercial Solicitor, CotswoldsIf you are an experienced company/commercial solicitor, and are seeking a new challenge, in a firm dealing with a broad range...
Title:Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor
PQE: 3+ PQE
Salary: £40,000 + DOE
Our Client is a good quality regional law firm looking for an experienced, confident and personable conveyancing solicitor to work on a wide variety of commercial property matters. The firm have a wide variety of complex work including matters involving high net worth clients. There will also be an element of residential conveyancing. Work typically will include:
- Dealing with high net worth residential transactions.
- All pre-exchange to post completion matters on the sale, purchase and re-mortgage of Freehold and Leasehold properties.
- Purchase, sale and registration of unregistered properties.
- Enfranchisement - lease extensions and freehold acquisitions, acting for leaseholders and freeholders.
- Right to buy purchases.
- Drafting licences for alterations and assignment.
- Negotiation of commercial leases as well as drafting, reviewing and advising on the same, acting for both landlords and tenants.
- Drafting assignment of business documentation.
- Refinancing of commercial portfolios.
- Commercial mortgages to individuals and companies.
- Managing the office in the absence of the partner.
- Landlord and tenant matters.
To learn more about this role and others in Sussex, please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott on 07921 895 776 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.