Title : Commercial SolicitorPQE : 4+Location : KentSalary : £50,000 + DOEOur client, a top rated regional firm with specialist legal expertise in Corporate and...
Title:Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor
PQE: 3+ PQE
Salary: £40,000 + DOE
Our Client is a good quality regional law firm looking for an experienced, confident and personable conveyancing solicitor to work on a wide variety of commercial property matters. The firm have a wide variety of complex work including matters involving high net worth clients. There will also be an element of residential conveyancing. Work typically will include:
- Dealing with high net worth residential transactions.
- All pre-exchange to post completion matters on the sale, purchase and re-mortgage of Freehold and Leasehold properties.
- Purchase, sale and registration of unregistered properties.
- Enfranchisement - lease extensions and freehold acquisitions, acting for leaseholders and freeholders.
- Right to buy purchases.
- Drafting licences for alterations and assignment.
- Negotiation of commercial leases as well as drafting, reviewing and advising on the same, acting for both landlords and tenants.
- Drafting assignment of business documentation.
- Refinancing of commercial portfolios.
- Commercial mortgages to individuals and companies.
- Managing the office in the absence of the partner.
- Landlord and tenant matters.
To learn more about this role and others in Sussex, please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott on 07921 895 776 or email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.