Employment LawyerBerkshire2 + PQE£45,000 to £50,000 DOEExcellent opportunity to join one of the region's most progressive firms. Known for its friendly and cohesive working environment...
£37,000 to £46,000 DOE
A highly regarded Legal 500 rated firm is looking to expand its Employment team and is keen to speak with Junior to mid-level Employment solicitors. You will be joining a leading Thames Valley located in the heart of the Berkshire handling a full range of respondent and claimant employment matters such as :
- Advising, negotiating and drafting of settlement agreements
- TUPE advice, particularly in corporate support context
- Advising on discrimination claims and issues
- Advising on redundancy and disciplinary procedures
- Employment tribunal litigation
- Flexible working and Part-time workers advice
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a wide range of Employment matters and the ability to work with a variety of clients.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior solicitor who is enthusiastic and ambitious for the next step in their legal career. Genuine career prospects are on offer for this opportunity.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott on 07921 895 776 or email@example.com.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.