Court of Protection Senior Associate/PartnerReading£65,000 ++ DOEOur client is a leading national firm now looking to expand their top tier Private Client team with this...
Court of Protection Lawyer
2 + PQE
£42,000 - £55,000
Our client, a Leading Thames Valley firm, is looking to bolster their Private Client team with a 2+ PQE Court of Protection Solicitor.
This top tier Legal 500 Private Client team focuses on elderly client and (non-contentious) Court of Protection work. They work on a full range of matters protecting and managing the affairs of those with mental incapacity to prevent them from being taken advantage of.
As a Court of Protection solicitor you will be dealing with a wide variety of cases and situations, experience of dealing with applying for statutory Wills as wells as managing financial affairs and set up of personal care arrangements is essential. This role will include:
- Providing Court of Protection deputyship support
- Managing the affairs for a number of individuals under registered EPAs and LPAs.
- Preparation and submission of non-contentious COP applications- Drafting statutory will and codicil applications
- Providing advice on care fee planning
- Providing advice on any DWP benefits which may be applicable to our client base
The ideal candidate will be commercially focused whilst having the passion to work with people who lack capacity to make decisions for themselves.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott
0117 917 1864
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.