Data Protection Solicitor4-8 PQE£53,000-£68,000SouthamptonI am working with a leading national firm on a rare and exciting opportunity for a mid-senior data protection solicitor to join...
Excellent opportunity for a junior Court of Protection Solicitor to join an award winning UK firm. Our client is looking for an energetic junior solicitor with a passion for Court of Protection matters to join their Hampshire office as part of their personal services offering.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate to develop their skills and experience with a firm recognised across the UK for their commercial and personable approach making them a highly desirable firm to work for.
The main responsibilities for this role will include :
- Assisting on all court of protection matters, dealing with clients, many of whom have suffered brain injuries
- Preparing applications including deputyship, appointment of trustees and statutory Wills
- Dealing with initial enquiries
- Visiting clients in their homes or at hospital
The successful candidate will have excellent client care skills as well as being able to demonstrate :
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Excellent IT skills
For more information please contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1864
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.