Property Litigation Solicitor
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Outstanding opportunity for a pure Property Litigation Solicitor. Our client has one of the region's leading property litigation practices, which acts for a wide range of commercial businesses and HNW private clients founded in a variety of sectors. The highly thought of team handle a wide range of matters including but not limited to:
- Renewal of business leases under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Service charge disputes
- Service of break notices and managing the tenant's exit
- Forfeiture / possession claims
- Insolvency of landlord or tenant
- Breach of user covenants
- Leasehold reform work
- Boundary disputes
- Restrictive covenant disputes
- Right of way disputes This is an interesting and varied role, focusing on the full remit of property litigation. This property litigation opportunity would ideally suit a solicitor with between 3 - 5 years pure property litigation experience post qualification. You would ideally have a background at a leading regional or city firm, have a drive to be involved in the development of a department and keen to work with market leading individuals in a discipline at the core of the firm's business areas.
For a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Andrews on 0117 917 1864 or email him firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted