Commercial Solicitor2+ PQESouthampton43,000+ DOEThe South Coast is an excellent market for commercial solicitors and a number of firms are looking to expand their offerings in...
Highly rated L500 Oxford firm are now seeking an experienced Commercial Solicitor to join their corporate and commercial team.
You will be working with an acclaimed Partner and a fantastic team handling matters including:
- Advising Commercial Agency Regulations
- Advising in Data Protection
- Advising on Distribution Agreements
- Work relating to Outsourcing and Manufacturing
- Terms and Conditions of supply and purchase agreements
- International Trade
- Licensing and Franchising
- Co-existence agreements
This is one of Oxfordshire's premier firms and there is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in an exciting area of law. Top package and leading salary on offer
Please contact Liam Andrews of Chadwick Nott to discuss further.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.