Calling all NQ Solicitors in the South West market!We are currently working with most of our law firm clients in the South West, mainly Bristol,...
Rare and exciting opportunity for a newly qualified solicitor to join a leading South East practise who enjoy a phenomenal reputation for Corporate work.
Our client is not only Legal 500 and chambers rated but has one of the largest company commercial practices in the South East outside London. They are seeking a technically strong, personable and ambitious solicitor to join their team.
The work of the team is diverse but key areas include,
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture capital and private equity
- Joint ventures
- General corporate advisory
- Accelerated M&A, restructuring and insolvency
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have at least 2 years + corporate experience
- A strong team player with good inter-personal skills
- An excellent academic background
If you are looking for a firm that not only offers first class support but plenty of learning and development opportunities contact Liam Andrews at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.