A new opportunity exists for a Clinical Negligence Associate or Legal Executive to join this leading national firm.
The firm are ranked in Tier 1 for Chambers and L500 and your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Running a caseload of low to medium value claims pre and post litigation under the supervision of a senior solicitor
- Managing litigation timetables and deadlines
- Gathering evidence to include medical reports
- Taking detailed witness statements
- Preparing funding documents, detailed instructions to Counsel and experts and routine correspondence with clients and other parties
- Call screening and assessing new leads
You will have a thorough working knowledge of the CPR and Court rules, as well as the various funding methods available to clients bringing clinical negligence claims.
The firm offer a flexible and supportive environment where your development is a priority.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.