Rare and exciting opportunity to join a leading international firm as a Professional Support Lawyer, supporting the firm's national Tax team.
The UK Tax team is looking for an enthusiastic, business development focused knowledge specialist to lead the group's strategic knowledge based marketing and business development activities. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and understanding new tax law developments in the UK and internationally
- Designing client marketing and business development initiatives
- Interacting with US and European tax specialists
- Proactively managing the tax group's online and social media
- Keeping the group fully up to date on new tax developments
- Running the group's training programme, covering new tax law developments and training for junior team members
- Development of materials to allow the group's lawyers to deliver client facing training or conference speaking opportunities
You will have a minimum of 4 years' PQE and experience as a PSL is helpful but not essential.
You must have training and experience in UK tax, but tax knowledge and expertise derived in another jurisdiction would also be considered - areas of particular focus are corporate tax, finance tax, funds tax and real estate tax.
This role will suit a candidate looking to move away from the pressures of client work delivery but who is looking to remain working in the field and seeking role where they can continue to engage with businesses on tax matters.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.