A top law firm is seeking a defendant personal injury solicitor.
Based in Leicester, with hybrid working on offer, the team deal with multi track claims involving injuries of the utmost severity and complex technical insurance work. The claims are varied and include motor, employers' liability, public liability and product liability. Typical cases involve brain, spinal and amputation injuries and also substantial dependency fatality claims.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload of catastrophic and high value PI cases
- Assisting senior members of the team with more complex work
- Assisting in initial investigations and in reporting to clients
- Instructing experts
- Attending Court hearings as appropriate
- Assisting with the management, supervision and development of more junior members of the team
Ideally you will have experience managing a defendant personal injury litigation caseload (either Motor or EL/PL an advantage).
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.