Fantastic role exists for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join this leading Essex firm. This is a new opportunity to join a modern, busy and growing firm.
You will be seeking a firm that can offer genuine career progression. In addition, you will be passionate about growing and developing our Commercial Property team.
Day to day responsibilities will include dealing with:
- A varied caseload of sales and purchases of commercial property for our existing clients whilst establishing new client relationships within the local market
- Commercial Leases (acting for both Landlord and Tenant)
- Surrendering and Assigning Leases (acting for both Landlord and Tenant)
- Commercial Property Sales and Purchases
- Option Agreements (acting for both Owner and Developer)
- Residential Lease Extensions & Collective Enfranchisement
- SIPP purchases with leasebacks
Genuine partnership prospects on offer.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.