An international firm in Birmingham is looking to recruit 2 Team Leaders to join their highly regarded legal delivery centre team.
You will provide day to day supervision and project management of the paralegal teams on all projects, including document reviews for the Litigation Group and due diligence projects for the Corporate, Disputes and Finance Practice Groups.
Working closely with the management team and the wider Legal Operations team, this is a fantastic opportunity for individuals to utilise their practical knowledge whilst gaining experience of cutting edge legal technology, including AI document review and automated contract drafting tools.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Supervising teams of paralegals on multiple projects, to include quality checking work, allocation of work, dealing with queries and general day to day supervision.
- Ensuring projects meet their given deadlines and are within their cost estimates, to ensure the client's needs and expectations are met and managed at all times.
- Assisting with document retrieval, review, organisation, and production.
- Assisting with preparation of briefing notes and to brief the teams as required.
- Coordinating work with outside vendors.
You will have a minimum of 4 years PQE gained in banking & finance, commercial litigation, commercial or corporate matters. Previous experience of managing a team of more junior staff or paralegals is advantageous. This is a fantastic management level role which offers an alternative career option within a highly regarded firm.
For further information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.