My client is one of the world's leading international firms, who are looking to recruit a Solicitor to join their banking and finance department.
The role will be based remotely and the firm is setting up a hub in Birmingham to facilitate face-to-face meetings on an occasional basis.
The banking and finance department provides advice on all aspects of finance including real estate finance, trade finance, aviation finance, renewables, oil and gas, acquisition finance, securitisation, and derivatives. The teamwork closely with international offices on a variety of deals. Day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting a team of Solicitors, Senior Solicitors, Barristers, Trainees and Legal Analysts on complex reviews, drafting and negotiating transactions within finance
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of relevant areas of law to the ALT Finance practice
- Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters
- Liaising with clients and teams elsewhere in the firm as required
- Line management responsibility for Trainees, Senior Legal Analysts and Legal Analysts
You will be a qualified Solicitor (England and Wales or Northern Ireland qualified, or willing to re-qualify in England and Wales) with c1 - 4 years PQE gained in a reputable banking and finance department. You must have transactional experience on finance matters, finance regulatory experience and outsourcing and managed legal services experience.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.