This is a new opportunity for a Senior Commercial Property Solicitor to join this highly regarding South Buckinghamshire firm.
You will work as part of a busy team and manage a busy caseload. Experience of Landlord and Tenant is essential as your main role is to act for an established PLC on all legal matters relating to its extensive property portfolio including:
- Commercial leases of new build and existing industrial units, on trading estates and other locations
- Commercial lease renewals within and outside the 1954 Act
- Agreements for Lease in relation to new build units, including construction warranties/third party right documentation
- Subletting parts of units
- Assignment of existing leases
- Surrenders of leases and other associated matters
- Due diligence in relation to development sites
- Reversionary leases, variations and extensions to existing leases in portfolio
- Some commercial conveyancing may be required in relation to the acquisition of freehold industrial sites
You must be able to demonstrate strong knowledge of landlord and tenant law and a solid grounding in property law. Excellent client care skills are essential.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted