This is a new opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join this leading Hertfordshire firm.
Based in St Albans, you will join a busy department and will take responsibility for a varied caseload of both contentious and non contentious employment matters. Day to day responsibilities will involve:
- Advising on a range of employment matters including disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence, poor performance, unfair / constructive dismissal, breach of contract, wrongful dismissal, discrimination, redundancies, re-structures, whistleblowing, TUPE transfers, post termination restrictions and unlawful deductions from wages
- Preparing and negotiating settlement agreements
- Advising on and preparing Employment Tribunal claims
- Advising organisations on contracts, policies and procedures
- You will also play an active role in writing articles and assisting with business development and marketing.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted