Experienced Wills and Probate lawyer is sought by this established Leicestershire based practice.Based in an attractive Leicestershire market town within easy commute of Leicester and...
A Top 50 law firm is seeking a Solicitor / Associate to join their busy Private Client team in Leicester.
This role would suit candidates with 1-8 years PQE looking to move to a L500 rated firm.
Working within a team, you will act for a range of clients including family business owners, landed estates, newly acquired wealth, private individuals with inherited wealth and Trustees of substantial trusts. Day-to-day responsibilities will include the following:
- Drafting and advising on trusts
- Administering estates and trusts
- Completing IHT 100 and 400 forms
- Providing advice to clients on estates and capital taxes
- Drafting and registering lasting Powers of Attorney
- Completing applications to the Court of Protection
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to gain a broad spectrum of private client experience, working in a very well regarded team.
Excellent career prospects on offer.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.