Fantastic opportunity exists for a Family Associate / Senior Associate to join this national firm.The department are very highly regarded and are L500 and Chambers...
Leading Staffordshire firm has a new opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join their busy team. Day to day responsibilities will include running a caseload as follows:
- Divorce, dissolution of Civil Partnerships and separation
- Financial and property disputes
- Disputes concerning children (residence, contact, parental responsibility)
- Co-habitation agreements
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- Change of Name Deeds
- Domestic violence injunctions
- Child Arrangements Orders
The work on offer is all privately funded and this is a stand alone role so you must be comfortable running your own caseload without supervision.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.