Excellent new opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancing lawyer to join this well-liked and established firm based in Coventry.Our client is a respected local firm...
My client is an expanding residential property company seeking a number of residential conveyancers due to an increase in instructions.
As a home-based Conveyancer, you will work alongside office based conveyancers and manage your own caseload in a fast paced environment. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
- Managing exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Dealing with complex legal enquiries
- Building strong relationships with clients and third parties
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Assisting and helping organise the team to ensure company targets are met
A natural self- starter, you will be able to deliver an efficient and first class client focused service by ensuring clear, concise and regular communication.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
For more information please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott:
0121 200 5578 dl
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.