Excellent opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join a thriving property specialist regarded as one of the UK's leading provider of mover conveyancing services.Based...
My client is an expanding residential property company seeking a number of residential conveyancers due to an increase in instructions.
Based in Northamptonshire, you will manage your own caseload of 80-100 files in a fast paced environment. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
- Managing exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Dealing with complex legal enquiries
- Building strong relationships with clients and third parties
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Assisting and helping organise the team to ensure company targets are met
A natural self- starter, you will be able to deliver an efficient and first class client focused service by ensuring clear, concise and regular communication.
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits on offer.
For more information, please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott.
Phone: 0121 200 5578
Mobile: 07921 001235
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.