Property lawyer is sought by this established Leicestershire based practice.Based in a Leicestershire market town within easy commute of Leicester and Nottingham, our client is...
My client is an expanding residential property company seeking a number of residential conveyancers due to an increase in instructions.
Based in Leicestershire, you will manage your own caseload of 80-100 files in a fast paced environment. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties
- Managing exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Dealing with complex legal enquiries
- Building strong relationships with clients and third parties
- Independently establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Assisting and helping organise the team to ensure company targets are met
A natural self-starter, you will be able to deliver an efficient and first-class client-focused service by ensuring clear, concise and regular communication.
Competitive salary, bonus and benefits on offer.
For more information, please contact Kate Sinclair at Chadwick Nott.
Phone: 0121 200 5578
Mobile: 07921 001235
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.