A newly created Aviation PSL role - Perm
The role is with a fantastic, top tier firm as their Global Aviation Practice Professional Support Lawyer.
This role would allow you to:
- Manage the Knowledge Management (KM) function for the Aviation Practice.
- Liaise with fee earners and contribute as required to the production of articles, briefings, newsletters or other materials for circulation
- To work with a dynamic pan-jurisdiction Aviation Practice and PSLs & KM
- To lead on relevant mandatory professional development activity and ensure that fee earners' knowledge of Aviation Law and the firm's KM systems and processes is up to date.
In order to be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a practicing or in-house lawyer.
- Experience working in aviation law practices or in the aviation industry.
- Proven interest in aviation.
- Law degree. Licensed to practice in a Common Law jurisdiction. An interest in Civil law jurisdictions is an advantage.
- Existing Professional Support Lawyer experience is ideal but not essential.
- Proven strong IT skills.
- Enthusiasm for developing knowledge systems, improving access and understanding and training
- Proven ability to form and maintain highly effective working relationships with practices, KM teams and different levels of seniority.
- This role offers an attractive salary and a 4 day week would be considered.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please contact Jennifer Wellspeak on 0203 909 5176 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search