Projects Associate 3 years+ PQE Cambridge
Major UK firm firm seeks to appoint a projects associate to join their busy and highly rated projects team in Cambridge.
Our client is a stable, values driven firm with an exceptional reputation in East Anglia. The firm is home to a market leading projects team which is regularly advising on high value and high profile projects often with national importance.
In this key role, which would suit a commercial projects lawyer with at least 2-3 years PQE, you will be acting for universities, the Ministry of Defence and other Government departments - MCA, DWP and Homes England - and private sector consortia bidding on projects. You will be given responsibility to run your own projects and matters with support from the partners and principal associates in the team. You therefore need to be a confident self-starter and happy to take own initiative. Transactions will be varied and cover a range of sectors.
The projects and clients are based across the UK and the role will include
- drafting and negotiating project documentation such as project agreements, high value commercial contracts, facilities management contracts and construction contracts;
- liaising with other specialists in the firm to ensure a seamless legal service;
- undertaking and co-ordinating project management;
- actively participating in business development initiatives and marketing events, including preparation of tenders, attending pitches, writing articles, contributing to seminars and attending client hospitality events;
- advising on the terms of the procurement process and drafting contract notices, drafting SQs and ITTs and advising on evaluation methodologies; and
- mentoring more junior members of the team.
This is a superb new opportunity which would suit a lawyer with relevant projects and commercial law experience gained with a London firm or another recognised regional or national firm. You'll benefit from excellent support and opportunities to develop your skills in a very friendly, open and team led environment as well as a throughput of challenging and exciting projects work. Excellent competitive financial package.
For more details or to apply please contact Jon Needham on 0121 200 5571 or email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted