Friendly regional practice based in Tamworth now seeks to appoint a commercial property solicitor to join their successful team.The firm is looking for a talented...
Our client is a leading national firm with a successful and long-standing Birmingham office.
They are now looking to bolster their Private Client team with a Court of Protection Solicitor ideally with circa 2 years PQE.
This top Private Client team works on a full range of matters protecting and managing the affairs of those with mental incapacity. As a Court of Protection solicitor, you will be dealing with a wide variety of matters and experience of dealing with applications for statutory Wills as wells as managing financial affairs and set up of personal care arrangements is essential. This role will include:
- Providing Court of Protection deputyship support
- Managing the affairs for a number of individuals under registered EPAs and LPAs.
- Preparation and submission of non-contentious COP applications
- Drafting statutory will and codicil applications.
- Providing advice on care fee planning
- Providing advice on any DWP benefits which may be applicable to our client base
The ideal candidate will be commercially focused whilst having the passion to work with people who lack the capacity to make decisions for themselves.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact Jon Needham at Chadwick Nott on 07468 700558 or email in confidence to email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.