Costs DraftsmanChadwick Nott are currently recruiting for a Costs Draftsman for a North West based team.Based in the North West but with a strong national...
Costs Draftsman - Manchester or Liverpool
Our client, a leading law firm is currently recruiting a Draftsperson to join their North West based office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing the solicitors costs for the purpose of negotiation and settlement in line with the Clients best interests on both high value cases. They also offer the opportunity to develop your career with a leading international Law firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Formal Bills/N260's and Budgets
- Dealing with negotiations of Bills including attendance at CCMC's
- Overseeing the Issuing of the Notice of Commencement and associated documentation where necessary
- Working on a variety of files, with high values
- Assisting with training and ad hoc queries
- Receiving incoming calls
- General administration duties as required
- Previous experience of working in a Legal Costing Company/drafting
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work collaboratively as an effective team player
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
For more information, please contact Iona Kobbekaduwe at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.