My client is a multi-office Top 200 UK firm with a number of lawyers recognised in the L500 and Chambers. They have an opening in their Childcare team for a qualified Solicitor of around 4 - 10 PQE who is currently on the Children's Panel (or willing to work towards) to join their highly regarded and growing team. The successful candidate will work on a mix of good quality private and public law matters.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be a qualified Solicitor on the children's panel (or willing to go on to)
- Have strong childcare experience OR public family experience
- Be a strong advocate and enjoy this part of being a childcare lawyer
- Possess excellent organisation and communication skills
- Work effectively as part of a team as well as alone and use initiative
On offer is the chance to work for a leading and growing firm with a competitive starting salary and a wide range of benefits.
If you are a passionate childcare lawyer and would like the chance to join one of the region's leading firms and develop your career, please contact Hannah Somers at Chadwick Nott in absolute confidence.
Telephone: 0117 917 1929 or 07435 943 574
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.