Very exciting new role with one of my Global Law Firm Clients. The client is looking for a Litigation and Regulatory lawyer to join their...
International law firm are looking for an experienced senior Patent Litigator to join their team as professional Support Lawyer.
This role is responsible for internal knowledge management and development, promoting and driving innovative service delivery in the patent litigation team within IP in Europe and assisting with developing the market profile.
* Identify and secure speaking/panel opportunities for our practitioners at relevant pharmaceutical and industry events
* Assist with preparation of slides and notes for practitioners to deliver training at such events and to clients, as well as potentially delivering training personally.
* Work with our stakeholders to contribute regularly to some of the relevant journals and websites in IP and to develop our media profile on platforms such as Out-law, LinkedIn, twitter, the FT, BBC etc
* Follow relevant sector and legal trends and to identify and communicate legal and market developments of interest both internally and to our clients
* Produce internal and client facing materials relating to the life sciences practice.... (for full spec contact details below)
9.30am-5.30pm - full or part time.
For a confidential discussion contact Houdah at firstname.lastname@example.org/0203 096 4559.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.