Commercial Litigation NQ: JerseyAn offshore law firm in Jersey is looking to recruit an NQ solicitor to join their team.You will get to work on...
NEW ROLE - location Jersey or Guernsey
Global Offshore law firm is looking for a motivated Commercial lawyer to join their knowledge management team.
- Assist in the introduction of multi-jurisdictional precedents where possible (BVI, Cayman, Guernsey, Jersey).
- Develop guidance notes, checklists, and relevant Know-how documents.
- Review existing work flow patterns for commercial work and help introduce legal project management work flows for various sets of transaction materials.
- Keep the firm up to date with the latest developments in Jersey, Guernsey, Cayman and BVI. Ensure fee earners are fully appraised of new legislation and laws.
- Write briefings for circulation to clients and contacts.
- With the HKM, coordinate, design and deliver training to all teams in relation to new laws, precedents and developments as required.
- Encourage the capture and use of the best practice knowledge within the firm.
4 or 5 days/week.
Previous PSL/KM experience is not necessarily required - they are after credibility and personality!
Opportunity for an exellent work/life balance.
To find out more contact: Houdah Al-Hakim on: 0203 096 4559 or email at: email@example.com
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.