International law firm are looking for an experienced senior Patent Litigator to join their team as professional Support Lawyer.This role is responsible for internal knowledge...
Very exciting new role with one of my Global Law Firm Clients.
The client is looking for a Litigation and Regulatory lawyer to join their leading team. They will consider both current PSL's as well as fee-earners interested in a transition.
The role includes both internal KM management alongside working on client initiatives and strategic business development projects. Responsibilities will include as an example:
- Informing clients of anticipated and recent legal developments and their implications, including horizon scanning and drafting client alerts
- Assisting with pitches, marketing materials etc as required by fee earners and BD
- Maintaining Litigation & Regulatory intranet pages, and maintaining content, e.g. model documents, know-how charts and guidance notes, client briefing notes etc.
- Providing regular and ad hoc KM support for individual Litigation & Regulatory teams, e.g. aviation, corporate crime, competition, global trade. Includes monitoring legal and industry developments, training, drafting guidance, writing articles etc, as required
- Initiating or developing major one-off or ongoing projects such as the firm's global privilege guide
- Training - organising, drafting, and delivering training in different offices in the UK, including an annual week-long course for newly qualified litigators held in one of the regional offices
- Articles - writing articles (sometimes in partners' and other senior fee earners' names) so as to maintain and develop the firm's profile in the market place
- Assisting with the technological side of litigation of litigation, including e-disclosure.
They would like if possible, someone who would be happy to travel on an adhoc basis/as and when necessary to other offices across the UK.
Please contact Houdah on 0203 096 4559 / email@example.com for details and a job spec.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.