Very exciting new role with one of my Global Law Firm Clients. The client is looking for a Litigation and Regulatory lawyer to join their...
Very exciting new role with one of my Global Law Firm Clients.
The client is looking for a Litigation and Regulatory lawyer to join their leading team. They will consider both current PSL's as well as fee-earners interested in a transition.
The role includes both internal KM management alongside working on client initiatives and strategic business development projects. Responsibilities will include as an example:
- Informing clients of anticipated and recent legal developments and their implications, including horizon scanning and drafting client alerts
- Assisting with pitches, marketing materials etc as required by fee earners and BD
- Maintaining Litigation & Regulatory intranet pages, and maintaining content, e.g. model documents, know-how charts and guidance notes, client briefing notes etc.
- Providing regular and ad hoc KM support for individual Litigation & Regulatory teams, e.g. aviation, corporate crime, competition, global trade. Includes monitoring legal and industry developments, training, drafting guidance, writing articles etc, as required
- Initiating or developing major one-off or ongoing projects such as the firm's global privilege guide
- Training - organising, drafting, and delivering training in different offices in the UK, including an annual week-long course for newly qualified litigators held in one of the regional offices
- Articles - writing articles (sometimes in partners' and other senior fee earners' names) so as to maintain and develop the firm's profile in the market place
- Assisting with the technological side of litigation of litigation, including e-disclosure.
They would like if possible, someone who would be happy to travel on an adhoc basis/as and when necessary to other offices across the UK.
Please contact Houdah on 0203 096 4559 / firstname.lastname@example.org for details and a job spec.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.