My client is looking for a Private Capital and Tax solicitor to join their knowledge team. Role will be based in Milton Keynes 3-4 days/week.Responsibilities...
My client is looking for a Private Capital and Tax solicitor to join their knowledge team. Role will be based in Milton Keynes 3-4 days/week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing, maintaining and updating precedents, practice notes
- Attending and giving talks at external conferences/seminars
- Working on bids, tenders and client audits
- Working with the Director of Knowledge and the wider Knowledge team to develop and maintain a comprehensive, accessible firm wide KM system, on which all practice group know-how is maintained.
- Working with the IT and KM partners to identify the external knowledge resources required
- Developing relevant legal training for all members of the practice group
- Facilitating and leading know-how meetings and other knowledge sharing activities and assisting with knowledge related BD and other client-facing KM activities
The role is offered 3 or 4days/week
Ideal candidate 5PQE upwards.
For more information on the firm, salary details and a job spec please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 096 4559
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.