Great new part time role with a fantastic law firm. They are looking for a Restructuring PSL to work closely with other PSLs in...
An exciting opportunity for a Lawyer with Commercial/IP experience has arisen at a city firm. My client is looking for a Candidate with strong commercial experience and the ability to support the commercial department in all areas of knowledge.
The role will cover a wide range of commercial areas, including commercial contracts, IP, IT and Data Privacy as well as cross-over with other practice fields.
Your role will involve supporting the practice in all areas of knowhow and learning, including:
- identifying and monitoring key legal, regulatory and commercial developments
- facilitating the collection of useful know-how from fee-earners in the groups
- providing guidance and updates on legal and regulatory issues and developments - including contributing to periodic practice area newsletters
- identifying developments of particular interest to clients, and producing and updating client materials with
- commentary and analysis
- organising, developing and delivering internal and client training
- supervising trainees on knowhow tasks, and working with associates on their K&L contributions
This PSL will work with Partners and associates in the Commercial team. This position is suitable for someone with at least 4 PQE
You could be an existing PSL looking for a new challenge or a transactional lawyer looking for a different role. Dependant on experience, flexible options are negotiable.
For more information about this or other part-time / flexible and/or PSL opportunities in the market, please contact Houdah Al-Hakim at Chadwick Nott 0203 096 4559.
Full Time or Part Time.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.