Are you a residential conveyancer looking for something different?Does the idea of working for ground-breaking property company that's redesigning the model sound appealing? Picture FinTech...
Are you a residential conveyancer looking for something different?
Does the idea of working for ground-breaking property company that's redesigning the model sound appealing? Picture FinTech meets property. No hours & no billables.
We're on the lookout for a conveyancer with a difference!
Located in an accessible area of central London, the In-house Residential Conveyancer will be responsible for:
- Making commercial decisions that affect both business and operations
- Begin to develop a brand new risk based approach to conveyancing
- Build, develop and manage a highly effective conveyancing legal team
- Manage relationships and suppliers with external panel conveyancing firms
- Constantly evaluate and incorporate feedback from both internal and external stakeholders to drive new solutions
- Using new & existing technologies to improve and streamline due diligence procedures
- Residential conveyancer (no client base required)
- In-depth legal knowledge, experience and understanding surrounding property transactions and current industry issues. (GR and lease issues, staircasing and pre-emption agreements)
- Risk and Compliance understanding as well as demonstrable knowledge of KYC/AML
- KYC/AML - working knowledge and understanding
About the company
Entrepreneurial, innovative, agile. Not your typical 9-5. Further information about the company will be made available to applicants including compensation & huge benefits structure.
For more information contact Grant jackson at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5574
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.