Residential Property Fee Earner/ Residential Conveyancer
Brand new role for a residential conveyancer to be working with a reputable East Midlands law firm, who are known for their great property work in the region. This residential property fee earner/residential conveyancer will be joining a very busy residential property team and working on a mixed caseload of traditional residential property transactions, to include sales/purchases of freehold/leasehold, along with shared ownership, re-mortgages and a couple of newbuild property transactions.
- The ideal residential property fee earner/conveyancer will be:-
- Able to show atleast 2 years' experience managing their own caseload,
- A qualified Legal Executive, a Licenced Conveyancer or be qualified by experience,
- A team player, have demonstrable client care skills and technically sound,
- Based in the East Midlands.
There is a very competitive salary, and package (DOE) on offer. You will be working on a real mixed residential property caseload for a wide range of clients.
To apply, please send your CV Emma Lester to arrange a time to speak - email@example.com
We aim to respond to applications within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us during this time, your application for this particular role has been unsuccessful but please continue to apply for any other positions that you consider suitable going forward.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted