NQ Commercial Property SolicitorLocation: OxfordSalary: £42,000+ DOEPQE: NQAmazing national practice with a super reputation in Oxford for providing excellent service. The firm's Commercial Property team...
Excellent opportunity for a Compliance Assistant to join one of the UK's fastest growing legal and professional services business.
Our client is a leading UK Top 100 law firm with offices spread throughout the country. They are currently looking for a Compliance Assistant to join their Oxford office.
The role will involve working with the Compliance Manager to provide regulatory support on all contentious SRA and PII issues affecting the business. Duties will include:
- Providing support in the processing of complaints to the SRA or Legal Ombudsman, including updating records and ensuring timelines for responding are met
- Assisting the Compliance Manager with the handling of legal professional indemnity/negligence issues, alongside the Claims Handling Team
- Assisting with the recording and review of SRA breaches that may occur
- Contributing to the drafting of SRA related policies in relation to the operation and regulation of the firm
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from the business including issues relating to conflicts, complaints and claims, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have experience within compliance, KYC/ CDD, AML or Legal Conflicts Management environment. Ideally you will have experience of working within a law firm. Salary will be around £30,000 depending on experience.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with this leading firm. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
0117 917 1868
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.