Title: Private Client SolicitorLocation: GuildfordSalary: £42,000+PQE: 2 + PQEI am working with a Legal 500 firm in recruiting for a Private Client Solicitor or to...
Excellent opportunity for a Tax and Trust Specialist to join a Top 200 UK law firm.
Our client is a dynamic law firm with 8 offices spread throughout Surrey and South West London. They are currently looking for a Tax and Trust Specialist to join their office in Guildford, Surrey.
The role will involve undertaking fee earning work. Duties will include:
- Creating files;
- Generating suitable client care correspondence;
- Completing client questionnaires;
- Populating and managing key databases and case management software to maintain their accuracy;
- Registering trusts and estates with HMRC and ensuring all compliance in relation to trust is up to date;
- Preparing annual Trust Accounts;
- Preparing Trust Tax returns;
- Submitting online tax returns and providing information to beneficiaries for income tax purposes, where applicable;
- Preparing Estates Tax returns;
- Dealing with beneficiary income and periodic payments;
- Preparing trustees resolutions and deeds of appointment of funds;
- Preparing deeds of appointment and retirement of trustees and dealing with the transfer of assets within the trust into the names of the new trustees;
- Providing general advice to clients on trustees duties and responsibilities and trustees powers;
- Providing general advice to clients in relation to income tax, capital gains tax and Inheritance Tax treatment of trusts and estates, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have a legal background with specific experience in tax and trust and estate administration and knowledge of the law involved.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with this highly successful firm. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.