Title: Enfranchisement SolicitorLevel: 2+ PQELocation: LewesSalary: £40,000+ DOEOur client is a friendly, commercially successful firm in East Sussex looking for a Legal Adviser to join...
Our client is one of the leading law firms in West Sussex. They are currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join their busy Residential Conveyancing team in Petworth.
The role will involve:
- Assisting in the preparation of correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing using the firm's computer systems
- Ensuring that all client work is progressed expeditiously, and that clients are kept informed regularly on progress and cost levels
- Assisting in the administration duties which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the Office Manual
- Assisting the firm's clients both in person and by telephone or email in the absence of the Principal
- Preparing mail, forms, cheques and enclosures for dispatch as necessary
- Undertaking or arranging photocopying as required
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up-to-date diary for his/her Principal, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience of working in a residential conveyancing department and knowledge of Proclaim Case Management System would be an advantage.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with this leading law firm. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
0117 917 1868
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.