Excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join a highly reputable law firm.Our client is one of Surrey's largest law practices with offices in Guildford, Woking...
Excellent opportunity for a PA to join a Top 200 UK law firm.
Our client is a dynamic law firm with 8 offices spread throughout Surrey and South West London. They are currently looking for a PA to join their Residential Property team in Guildford, Surrey.
The role will involve:
- Preparing correspondence and documents to include transcribing digital dictation.
- Administering filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging for all copying to be done.
- Making appointments, arranging meetings and maintaining an up to date diary for his/her principal.
- Preparing the conference room for meetings as necessary.
- Providing support to other secretaries as required.
- Providing guidance to junior and temporary secretaries when required to do so.
- Attending clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least 2 years' previous legal secretarial experience in Residential Property. Salary is up to £27,000 depending on experience.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with this highly successful firm. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.