Excellent opportunity for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join one of the UK's largest motoring organisations.Our client is a dynamic and evolving motoring organisation with...
Excellent opportunity for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join one of the UK's largest motoring organisations.
Our client is a dynamic and evolving motoring organisation with over 15 million members. They currently have a need for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their office in Basingstoke.
The role will involve providing professional and comprehensive support to the Company Secretarial Team. Duties will include:
- Assisting with the statutory compliance of the plc Board and subsidiaries; drafting board minutes and maintain statutory records via Blueprint.
- Supporting compliance with the Listing Rules and Disclosure and Transparency rules, preparing routine stock exchange announcements and release via RNS.
- Providing support for maintenance of insider lists and clearance to deal requests.
- Assisting with deliverables around plc Board and Committees (and related sub-committees as appropriate), including providing support with preparation of draft agendas, collation of papers and uploading of packs to Diligent BoardBooks as required by the Company Secretary.
- Managing Board and Committee forward calendar, liaising with Directors to plan dates, schedule meetings in diaries and organise Non-Executive Director travel/accommodation arrangements as required.
- Supporting the Non-Executive Directors in carrying out their duties for the Company and assisting them with any administration required, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of 18 months' experience working in a Company Secretarial environment. Ideally you will have experience in a financial services and/or listed company. You must also have Board experience organising papers and collating confidential information through Diligent Boardbooks or similar package, and experience of Blueprint or similar package.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your career with this highly reputable company. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.