Our client, a major international City law firm, has an opportunity for a Property Litigation Legal Executive to join their busy property litigation team. This property litigation legal executive will be based from the firms large office in Birmingham city centre.
The firm provides a fully integrated real estate dispute resolution law service for clients which works closely alongside their national projects, real estate, construction and litigation teams. They have experience of acting for public and private sector commercial clients on a wide range of real estate disputes in principal areas such as development, institutional investment, enfranchisement and service charges. They also have experience in all forms of alternative disputes resolution, including mediation and arbitration.
- You will manage a defended and undefended property litigation caseload to include; housing disrepair, rent arrears, non - access, succession, unauthorised subletting.
- Giving advice on general residential landlord and tenant legal issues.
- Attending County Court.
- Drafting Court proceedings, affidavits and witness statements.
- Progress and manage cases that proceed to trial by complying with Court directions such as disclosure and instructing counsel;
- Negotiate settlements.
- Actively participating in business development initiatives and maintaining good client relationships.
- You must be a qualified Legal Executive with atleast 1 years' experience in property litigation. If this is as part of a wider commercial/civil litigation caseload, please still get in touch.
- Able to manage own litigated and pre-litigated caseload.
On offer is an excellent salary and package (DOE), the opportunity to work for an international law firm on an excellent quality of work and a central Birmingham location.
To find out more contact Emma Lester at Chadwick Nott on firstname.lastname@example.org/07778047719
We aim to respond to applications within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us during this time, your application for this particular role has been unsuccessful but please continue to apply for any other positions that you consider suitable going forward.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted