Chadwick Nott are delighted to be assisting an award winning law firm, based in Birmingham with their recruitment for an Employment Legal Executive.
This Employment Law Legal Executive will be very experienced and will be able to demonstrate that they are able to autonomously manage their own caseload of contentious and non contentious employment law matters for both respondents and claimants.
The successful employment law legal executive will be taking on a varied and challenging employment law caseload made up of contentious and non contentious matters working for a mix of claimants and respondents. The team are very busy and as a senior member of the team, you will be expected to help and assist juniors. As a senior member of the employment team, you will also be involved in business development and nurturing existing relationships. You must also show that you are confident with advocacy.
Your caseload will include (but not limited to):-
- Disciplinary and grievance matters,
- Redundancy, Restructuring and TUPE,
- General HR day to day advice,
- Drafting and advising on employment contracts,
You must be able to show:-
- You are a qualified Fellow of CILEx,
- Have atleast 5 years' experience in employment law
- Experience of managing an employment law caseload to include contentious and non contentious work
- Be confident with advocacy and be technically sound
- That you are a team player, have excellent client care skills and good communication.
On offer there is a great package and a quality caseload. This firm are very enthusiastic about career progression.
For further details and to apply please contact Emma at Chadwick Nott.
0121 726 9738
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted