We are assisting a regional sized law firm based in St Albans with their recruitment for an Employment Legal Executive. This Employment Law Legal Executive will be working on a range of contentious and non contentious employment law matters acting for individuals and businesses.
As the successful employment law legal executive, you will be working on a varied and challenging employment law caseload made up of contentious and non contentious matters working for a mix of claimants and respondents. The team also advise on business immigration. This team are based in St Albans, but you may be asked to go to their London office on occasion.
Your caseload will include (but not limited to):
- Disciplinary and grievance matters,
- Redundancy, Restructuring and TUPE
- General HR day to day advice,
- Drafting and advising on employment contracts,
You must be able to show:
- You are a qualified Fellow of CILEx,
- Experience of managing an employment law caseload to include contentious and non contentious work.
- That you are a team player, have excellent client care skills and good communication.
On offer there is a great package and a quality caseload. This firm are very enthusiastic about career progression.
For further details and to apply please contact Emma at Chadwick Nott.
0121 726 9738
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted