My client, a large public sector organisation based in central Manchester are seeking to add a Senior Contracts Paralegal, Legal Executive or Lawyer to their...
My client, an international charity and public sector body is seeking to add a temporary commercial contracts paralegal or legal executive to their team for an interim contract lasting a minimum of 3 months,
This role is full time and will be based in central Manchester. Part time hours can be accommodated for candidates with strong experience.
You will be required to manage a number of contract and procurement enquiries, providing contract management and procurement advice and guidance across the business.
To be successful in this role you will be/have:
- Experience of contracting, contract management and related legal areas in international contexts.
- Understanding of UK contract law and statutory requirements and how these are applied in a programme / project management context.
- Competent across the range of IT systems and packages used by the business (SAP, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, database design and maintenance).
- Project Management Experience
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of using the procurement principles
An hourly rate of £15 - £25 per hour will be offered for this post.
To apply please call Emily Bulman on 0121 200 5575 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.