A litigation paralegal is required to take up the post of Disclosure Officer with a large local authority in Cheshire. The purpose of this post...
A litigation paralegal is required to take up the post of Disclosure Officer with a large local authority in Cheshire. The purpose of this post is to support a large scale fraud and money laundering investigation. The nature of this work would suit a paralegal or someone with a background in law.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing large volumes of documentation, making disclosure decisions on the material as directed by Counsel
- Ensuring large volumes of seized documentary material is listed correctly
- Formatting material for scheduling purposes
- Organising material stored on the CMS
- Keyword searching of digital material
- Redaction and highlighting
- Attending disclosure meetings as required
The ideal candidate will be a legal professional, available for full time work at short notice with experience working well under pressure. Experience reviewing large volumes of documentation in short time periods is a key requirement for this role.
The hourly rate of pay is £13.45 on a PAYE basis. This is a full time role guaranteed until the beginning of April 2019.
To apply please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.