A locum property lawyer is required for a 3 month assignment with a local authority in Devon. This local authority team, are seeking a qualified...
A locum property lawyer is required for a 3 month assignment with a local authority in Devon. This local authority team, are seeking a qualified Solicitor or FILEX to join them on a full time basis to help manage the caseload of a previous team member.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience handling their own commercial property caseload either within local government or private practice. The council are seeking someone both personable and professional who can build strong relationships with the client department.
The council are open to flexible and part time working, but their preference is to seek a full time office based candidate.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and drafting leases, licences to assign, rent deposit deeds, guarantee agreements and deeds of easements
- Drafting and service notices
- Dealing with the sale and disposal of land
- Dealing with grants to vacate, notices of assignments, deeds of surrender
- Providing advice on byelaws
- Wayleave agreements
An hourly rate of £35 - £40 per hour is offered for this post (inside IR35).
To apply for this role or for more information please call Emily Bulman on 0121 200 5575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.