Our client, a well-known national firm, is looking to recruit a PI locum to join their team.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are a qualified solicitor or legal executive with the following:
- Strong PI background and litigation skills
- Must have RTA, EL / PL experience
- Fast track and non portal
- Use to managing around 100 files
- Knowledge of CPR, rules on evidence, litigation process and funding
- Ability to assess and advise on evidence, liability and quantum
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Strong file management skills
- Strong IT skills
The role is due to start in couple of weeks and will run for at least 2 months.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading firm on a temporary basis.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Charlotte Williams at Chadwick Nott in Birmingham.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.